Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I don't have the original share certificate?

Print out the "Affidavit Of Lost Share Certificate", fill it out, sign it and have your signature notarized. This Affidavit will allow us to process the transfer without the actual Share Certificate. Note that by filling out an Affidavit we will NOT replace the lost one. 

Effective April 1, 2008 there will be a charge of US$50.00 to accept an Affidavit Of Lost Share Certificate in order to process a transfer or change in ownership request, you can make the payment online through this link. The cost to replace a lost share certificate with a duplicate is US$200.00.